Monday, May 30, 2011

Story Time:Monkey Puzzle by Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler


Last night, my daughter wants me to read longer book for her. But I say I can’t, because I have to work tomorrow. She’s understood and picks this one, Monkey Puzzle by Julia Donaldson. Actually, this book is one of our favorite before The Grufallo. I bought this book first and fell in love with Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. It’s tells a story about a little monkey who lost his mum. The kindhearted butterfly tries to help him to find her. But the butterfly misunderstands monkey's descriptions of his mum and leads them to all sorts of unsuitable animals; bat, elephant, spider, snake and so on. It is very funny and clever story which will make our children giggles and definitely ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment