Monday, December 19, 2011

Read Aloud at Kinokuniya: The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein (Read on 14th December 2012)

Last week at my workplace, I read aloud one of my favorite picture book which is Shel Silverstein's The Giving Tree. Since it's my last public speaking, I chose this title because it was one of the best picture books I’ve ever read and it’s carried a very strong message about love and giving. I’ve been reading this book over and over again to my children during our story time. There are an opposite opinion between my eldest son and my daughter; my son like the little boy but my daughter prefers the tree. But both of them agreed that even though the story is sad but it’s a wonderful story and they love it very much. I hope my colleagues enjoy my speech, get the message from this book and spread the power of love and giving. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment