Thursday, August 5, 2010

Reprint Edition of Gyo Fujikawa's A to Z Picture Book


I'm in love with Gyo Fujikawa's illustrations. Thanks to Iza who introduced her books to me. Now I'm starting to collect all her books and what thrills me more is that there's going to be a reprint edition of Gyo Fujukawa's A to Z in September (ISBN:9781402768187). Gyo Fujikawa was an American illustrator and children's book author. She wrote more than 50 books and her books are regularly in reprint. Her paintings of children are recognizable for their happy faces, rosy cheeks and simple dots for eyes. Her most popular book is Babies and Baby Animals. I bought a copy of Baby Animals recently and started reading it to my children. They really loved it. Every time I read to them, they will giggle and ask me to re-read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment